The SRS Designation Course
The 2-day Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Find an SRS Course
The SRS Designation Course is available in a live format through sponsoring associations. Click the link below to view the Course Calendar for details on upcoming live classes.
SRS Course Calendar
The SRS Designation Course is also available in an online format that carries continuing education credits in many jurisdictions. For the online course, click on the link to enroll.
SRS Online Course