To qualify for the SRS Designation, you must:
- Take the two day SRS course.
- Pass the exam at the end of day two.
- Pledge to abide by the REALTOR® Code of Ethics by being a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate and maintain that membership in your local, state and national association of REALTORS®.
- Maintain your membership in the SRS Council.
- At this point, there are no required electives. When electives are required, members in good standing who have attained the designation and have paid their annual dues will not be obligated to take additional course material.
The two day course is available through real estate associations and trainers partnering through a live classroom Calendar.
I finished the course, what now?
When you have completed the course material, the sponsoring organization/instructor will send your designation application directly to SRS Council to complete your candidacy for the SRS Designation.
Completion of your SRS course automatically enrolls you in the SRS Council for one year (a $99 value) Once you have completed the course, you are a member of the SRS Council and may use the logo in your marketing materials.