To qualify for the SRS Designation, you must:
- Take the two day SRS course (or the online version).
- Pass the exam at the end of day two with an 80% score.
- Pledge to abide by the REALTOR® Code of Ethics by being a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate and maintain that membership in your local, state and national association of REALTORS®.
- Maintain your SRS membership.
- At this point, there are no required electives. When electives are required, members in good standing who have attained the designation and have paid their annual dues will not be obligated to take additional course material.
The two day course is available throughout the US and Canada, click here
for the live course calendar.
I finished the course, now what?
Completion of the SRS Course automatically enrolls you as an SRS member for one year (a $99 value).